KL KATEALEGAIA’s MISSION
KL katealegaia is a non-profit organisation whose job it is to create and maintain jobs for people with disability, in risk of social-labour exclusion, preferably in Gipuzkoa.
In order to achieve this, it captures quality jobs adapted to the characteristics of the collective in the industrial sector. KL katealegaia helps in the transfer of people with disability to a regular job.
"KL katealegaia offers an employability itinerary for the people who most need it"
- Vocational Guidance Services:
- Employment in the KL katealegaia production centres:
> 950 people.
- Business Supported Employment Programme:
of people employed with disability
of people employed with special needs
KL KATEALEGAIA PARTICIPATION MODEL: PARTNERS
- 70% of KL katealegaia workers (Around 700 partners)
- 11% Gipuzkoa Provincial Council
- 11% Ilunion – Fundación Once
- 8% Gureak Group